Liberate Marijuana!

Posted by The G on April 27, 2010 under GNN | Read the First Comment

Photos by G.

Liberate Marijuana - May 1 and May 8, 2010.

At this stage in the game, everybody knows that marijuana use is much safer than alcohol use – when used responsibly, but the government keeps it illegal so they can skim off the top.  That statement, while somewhat bold, can be backed up by hard facts if you take time and google the subject.  On May 1 and May 8, 2010, there are going to be some protest marches to liberate marijuana.  Whether you smoke it yourself or you are just interested in freedom, I can guarantee these marches are going to be quite eye opening. 300 cities worldwide will be participating, so don’t miss out on your chance to make history!  You can find out more by clicking here.  Now I’m not talking about a revolution, but people – it’s 2010!  More information than ever is available for us to get our hands on on to see that 1% of the world is controlling the other 99%! WE outnumber THEM in astronomical proportions. All we need to do is get off our collective asses and DO SOMETHING!  I think this is a step in the right direction.

We march!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Gail said,