Sticker of the Day

Posted by The G on July 22, 2010 under Street Art | Comments are off for this article

Photo by G.  Artist Unknown.

Corporate Vandals Not Welcome.

I am not alone with the thought that everything is going to crash imminently, so enjoy  the gluttony while you can!  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:  1% of the world is controlling the other 99%.  The sooner everyone unplugs from their Iphone / Celebrity Culture / Reality TV oblivion, the sooner we can turn the tables on these motherfkrs and we can all start living like kings.  There’s enough abundance in the world for that to be possible.  But only if we DO SOMETHING about it.  Who’s gonna make the first move?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments are closed.