Happy Birthday, Barack Obama

Posted by The G on August 4, 2010 under Street Art | 4 Comments to Read

Photo by G.  Artist Unkown, but what is known is that he doesn’t like the birthday boy.

Obama = Jimmy Carter

Happy birthday Mister President.  Clearly the above street artist isn’t diggin’ Barack Obama.  They are calling him a Socialist, Fascist, Street Organizer, Agitator and America hater.  I don’t know if he is any of these things, but what I do know is that he’s a puppet.

Personally, having exposed myself to alternative forms of media, I can tell you this much about my opinion on Obama.  It’s certainly not the popular opinion and I wish I didn’t feel this way, but I don’t know how it’s possible to see things in any other way. Organizations like the Bilderback Group and many others ACTUALLY rule the world and the public is given figureheads such as the President to make it look like we don’t live in a total evil dictatorship. It’s that “let’s try and distract everyone with gadgets so as not to make people realize that 1% of the world controls the other 99% because when they figure it out, they’re going to fucking kill us!” theory.  It’s working like a charm, according2g.  Just go out to a public place some time and watch people text messaging instead of having social interaction.  It’s really scary!  The men that are high up in these organizations are a bunch of rich old white men that are racist and sexist and everything -ist, so how on earth could they have allowed a man of color to get into such a powerful position if he’s not a puppet designed to distract us while horrible stuff is going on behind the scenes?  Don’t forget that in this country, we are a long way off from people having equal rights.  Something doesn’t add up.  I really hope I am wrong and I am certainly happier to look at Obama’s face versus the other options we’ve been given in this “democracy.”  I just don’t like propaganda that gives the sheep of the world a false sense of hope.  The late George Carlin has famously said “the reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.”  If any of the above things are “news” to you, my suggestion is that you immediately put down the celebrity gossip, unplug from your I-phone and get your head out of your ass.  We, the enslaved 99%  have the power to turn the tables on the 1% that are ruling our lives.  It just takes a real leader to emerge and people will follow.  It’s getting harder and harder to survive in a world that is filled with abundance. That doesn’t make any sense, does it?

And many happy returns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • World Wide News Flash said,

    Happy Birthday, Barack Obama…

    I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog :)…

  • Obama Birthday said,

    […] overwhelmingly against Obamacare and the mandatory purchase of insurance. Missourians voted byObama Birthday – Missouri, the Show Me State, provided an early 49th birthday gift to President Obama last night […]

  • HFA said,

    well written darling! u really need to join our world dictators project!! i will send info!!! xxxx

  • The G said,

    I wanna be involved with any project you are involved with! 🙂

Add A Comment