This Phone is Tapped

Posted by The G on November 24, 2010 under Street Art | Comments are off for this article

Photo by G.

This Phone is Tapped

I appreciate the honesty, don’t you?  It’s not listed on all of our cell phones, our Facebook, email and Twitter accounts, but those are all tapped too.  That’s why you’ve gotta use the F-word and refuse to just accept the propaganda that’s being offered by TV to keep the population numb.  WE know that 1% of the world controls the other 99% and there’s going to come a day in the not so distant future where we rise up and tell these institutions, WE’VE HAD ENOUGH!  I might even eat turkey on that day to give thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments are closed.