Photo by G. Art by Varp.
These pearls were spotted in Los Angeles.
Let me ask you a hypothetical question: Do you think that instead of teaching children useless shit in school like how rigid laws written 300 years ago are supposed to make our lives better and they started telling kids that 1% of the world is controlling the other 99%, do you think we might see some blood on the streets? This would be the best reality TV show of all time. It’s my idea and I’ll sue you if you make it without cutting me a fat royalty check. That is what America is about. Don’t be fooled in thinking otherwise. But you wouldn’t know that because there’s not an app that provides services like this. You shouldn’t wait around expecting one either. Take action.
On a side note, see more great art from Varp at Lab Art in Los Angeles!