Photo by G. Flier courtesy of Tres.
Thanks to Tres for bringing back this flier from the UK warning us all about the dangers of HIV. Folks may think we are out of the woods when it comes to this dreadful disease, but it hasn’t gone anywhere. People are just not talking about it.
I really appreciate the bluntness of this UK ad and perhaps if we stop sugarcoating things, people will wake up and pay attention, not just about the HIV/AIDS epidemic, but about things like the FACT that 1% of the world is controlling the other 99% and people are too apathetic to do anything about it.
WAKE UP and TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE!
Wow. You’ve gotten 3 public service message for the price of 1. You’re welcome. 🙂