Kitty Goes Commando

Posted by The G on November 11, 2011 under Street Art | Be the First to Comment

Photo by G.

Kitty Goes Commando

Kitty Goes Commando

I think a lot of people are going to go commando – and SOON.  Just look at #OccupyWallStreet.  You can believe what the mass media feeds you or you can take a look for yourself – people are OVER IT!  Thing are unfair and they are never going to be fair.  While the problems of the world may not be fully solved, the way things are has got to change – and immediately!  Everything is totally out of proportion.  People care more about green paper that can be printed on demand (and is essentially an illusion) than real life experiences.  This is no way to live.  People have forgotten how to treat each other with respect, love and compassion.   When you do the math and you think about the fact that 1% of the world is controlling the other 99% it’s just a matter of time before a new leader emerges and the collapse of life as we currently know it happens.  It will only come on the day that the world at large has had enough of being lied to and cheated by the institutions that promised to protect us.  There are more of us than them.  Are you ready?  It’s coming whether you like it or not.  Tick tock…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add A Comment