The Future Sucked

Posted by The G on March 8, 2012 under Street Art | Be the First to Comment

Photo by G.

The Future Sucked
The Future Sucked

And I thought I was optimistically pessimistic.

On a serious note, the future is going to suck if people don’t realize that 1% of the world is controlling the other 99% and soon.  The tables can turn in an instant.  It just takes someone to make the first move.  The thing is, it will happen.  It’s just a matter of when.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add A Comment