Photo by G. Art by Beau.
It’s really great to see some new work from Beau. This work, “Fluoride In Our Water,” was done in chalk. Since it was photographed during the day, click on the image to enlarge. Are we being poisoned? You bet. Is there anything we can do to not be poisoned? You bet. [I recommend passing the word along to everyone you know that 1% of the world controls the other 99%.] When people recognize that globally, I’ll drink to that! Cheers!