Photo by G.
Aretha Franklink is set to play a free concert in Coney Island on August 4, 2011. This is going to be huge! The show starts at 7:30 PM and is located at West 21st and Surf Avenue in Coney Island. You can get there by subway or take the freeway of love.
Photo by G.
Lenny Kravitz is back! He’s got a new album called “Black and White America” coming out August 30, 2011. The day before, he’s playing a free show in New York. Details are a bit hazy at the moment, but what we do know at this point is Lenny will be rocking as part of The Samsung AT&T’s Summer Krush 2011 series. Tickets are not available at press time so book mark Samsung AT&T’s Summer Krush website for your chance to get tickets.
Photo by G. Info from Brooklyn Vegan.
Set to premiere at 8:15 pm on Wednesday, April 20, 2011, The Union chronicles the making of the 2010 album of the same name, a collaboration between pop icon Elton John and legendary rock ‘n’ roll keyboardist Leon Russell. Crowe is, of course, known for making classic music narratives, including Singles (1992) and Almost Famous (2000), and fans can’t wait to see what he does in the documentary format with Elton and Leon.
We’ve been working hard on a plan for the opening night event, which will be co-sponsored by AOL, supported by Goldman Sachs, and hosted by Brookfield Properties, the owner of the World Financial Center, the location of the outdoor festivities. And special thanks to ESPN.
Here’s the scoop:
• A TFF wristband is required to be seated at the event.
• Wristbands will be distributed to the public on a first-come, first-served basis on April 20 at 4:00 pm.
• The distribution site is the BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center–at the West Side Highway entrance, just north of Chambers.
• There will be a limit of two wristbands per person.
• When you get your wristband, you will also get a list of details about how, when, and where to find your seat.
• The screening will begin at 8:15 pm on April 20, 2011
• Details are still being firmed up, but programming at the Plaza may begin at approximately 7:30.
• Note: Venue access and capacity are at the discretion of the NYPD.
Photo by G.
Win Katy Perry Tickets on www.windowsphone.com
I’m not going to lie. I think singer Katy Perry is talent free. I’ve only been subjected to a few of her songs thankfully. When I finally heard her smash hit “California Gurls,” I literally lost faith in humanity. Why I am I writing about her you ask? When the worlds of street art and propaganda unite, According2g.com likes to visit that intersection from time to time.
Katy Perry is doing a free show at Roseland Ballroom on November 8, 2010 and you can get tickets for free by visiting Windows Phone dot com. Since I know that no one ever clicks on the external links I so kindly go out of my way to provide, you can open a new browser and type in the URL ya damn self if you want to go see her.