“Fuck You” by Katsu

Posted by The G on February 20, 2011 under Street Art | Comments are off for this article

Photo by G.  Art by Katsu.

Fuck You

Fuck You - Katsu

The snow may be melting, but it’s still going to be cold in New York.  Possibly forever.  Guess what I have to say about that?

Oh yeah, and to all the politicians, and to all the people wrecking the environment, and to all the evil corporations and slave masters all over the world that are trying to keep us down and ignorant so that we don’t overthrow you once the rest of the world is clued in on the fact that 1% of the population is controlling the other 99%.  Please read the above message.

Did I leave out anyone?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...