Photo by G.
Remember you are awake.
Remember to use your voice.
Remember to stand up for what you believe in.
Remember that 1% of the world is controlling the other 99% and the tables will turn as soon as a leader emerges.
Remember that the media lies to you to keep you in submission.
Remember that gossip is hurtful and harmful to all parties involved.
Remember that we are all just energy.
Remember to love your neighbor like you love yourself.
Remember change can only happen if you actively participate.
Remember to read this site daily for world exclusive photos.
Remember G loves you.
Did I forget anything?