A huge happy birthday goes out to Jill Jones! The universe gives her a cosmic birthday gift as her hit single “Living For The Weekend” climbs the Billboard Dance Charts with a bullet! Her music has been making the world a better place for a long time and will keep making us get up and shake a little something for generations to come. I cannot express my love enough. Big kisses xxx
Great news for Jill Jones fans! She’s back with a vengeance�on her new single “Living For The Weekend.” The awesome track has cracked Billboard’s top 40 on the dance charts and is climbing.
You can download the single or the remixes at www.emusic.com.
The tracklist is:
01. Living For The Weekend (Original Wawa Extended Mix)
02.Living For The Weekend (Thrillers Extended Mix)
03.Living For The Weekend (Lost Daze vs. Paul Anthony & ZZX Mix)
04. Living For The Weekend (Dany Wild Brooklyn Bounce Mix)
05. Living For The Weekend (Original Wawa Radio Edit)
06. Living For The Weekend(Thrillers Radio Edit)
07. Living For The Weekend(Lost Daze vs. Paul Anthony and ZZX Radio Edit)
08. Living For The Weekend(Dany Wild Brooklyn Bounce Radio Edit) 3:19
You might know Jill from her role in “Purple Rain,” her highly collectible self-titled debut album or her work with acoustic/rock band The Grand Royals.
These are the must have remixes for the summer, so get ’em while they’re hot! Samples of these great songs can be heard here.