Happy Birthday, Nelson Mandela

Posted by The G on July 18, 2011 under Celebrities | Comments are off for this article

Photo by G.

Nelson Mandela

Nelson Mandela

Happy birthday to Nelson Mandela, a true hero and pioneer of freedom.  Is today going to be the day where the 99% of the population realize they are being controlled by the remaining 1%?  Is today going to be the day where the tables turn??  It would be the ultimate birthday present to a man who has dedicated his life to making the world a better place!

This photo was taken at a birthday tribute concert a couple of years ago.  Nelson Mandela was too ill to attend the show, but he sent  us a message via video.  In it, he encouraged us to do random acts of kindness for strangers, no matter how small.  I encourage you to do the same.

Happy birthday Madiba!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...