Photo by G. Art by a complete visionary.
Genius. I wish this really weren’t the case, but until there’s a massive wake up call around the world, we are all still sleeping. It should be coming very soon though because I predict that as soon as the 99% of the population realize they are being controlled by the remaining 1%, there’s going to be blood in the streets! That’s a reality TV show I’d watch.