When’s the last time you read the Constitution of the United States of America?
When was the Constitution written?
When was the most recent amendment ratified?
If you can’t answer these questions – you are unfortunately a sheep who is just taking everyone’s word for it that you are not being screwed over. The Constitution was written in 1787 or 224 years ago. Has anything in life changed in 224 years? If you answered yes, then how come the USA still uses this archaic document that doesn’t take into account so many changes in the ways we live our lives today. The last amendment was ratified in 1992. Has anything changed since 1992? Perhaps the way information is delivered to us by devices such as the internet and cell phones? For those of us that can remember a life before cell phones and the net, suffice it to say – EVERYTHING was different!
There’s no doubt that the world as we know it is going through a radical change right now and there’s a strong chance that things as we see them in 2011 will not be the same as early as 2012. Health care in this country does not exist for the masses. People have forgotten how to treat each other – both in the work place and out in the streets. The difference between the rich and the poor is so great, the middle class has been all but eliminated. Religion is trying to keep the people brainwashed in the fallacy that spirituality NEEDS religion and not the other way around. New laws are being imposed daily to limit our freedom and keep us down. The masses are slowly, but surely figuring this all out. The masses are finally starting to realize that 1% of the world is controlling the other 99%! But the major question is – will anyone do anything about it before it’s too late?
What’s about to happen? You can almost guarantee violence in the streets. You can almost guarantee the collapse of institutions such as Wall Street, the banking system and the corporate world. You can almost guarantee robbing, looting and unnecessary deaths. You can almost guarantee riots. Do I want to see this happen? NO! Innocent people will perish for NOTHING! The old version of warfare only saw death and destruction with weaponry. The game has changed and if someone pulls the plug on the internet, for example, people could lose everything in an instant. And you have to think – would that be a relief in many ways?
I’ve been given a voice and I plan to use it. You are a fool if you don’t use yours. Only by spreading the word that we DEMAND a massive change effective immediately and DOING SOMETHING about it is the only way it’s going to happen. I can’t speak for you, but I am tired of the way things have become and I know without a doubt, there is enough abundance on this planet for all of us to have whatever we want. Nobody should be suffering AT ALL. But for that to happen, we need to start with ourselves.
Without even trying very hard, I took a look at the US Constitution. If you copy and paste it into a word processing document, you’ll find that it runs about 20 pages. It could be reduced to 7 pages if you take out all the meaningless BS (by spending less than an hour crossing out unnecessary things). I can certainly post what I came up with, if you’d like to see. Most importantly, I am proposing a new Preamble to the Constitution, which goes as follows:
WE THE PEOPLE, THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES ON PLANET EARTH, REALIZE THAT THERE WILL NEVER BE A PERFECT UNION. WE CAN ONLY STRIVE TO DO OUR VERY BEST EVERY DAY TO TREAT OUR FELLOW MEN AND WOMEN KINDLY, WITH LOVE AND RESPECT – IN THE SAME MANNER THAT WE’D LIKE TO BE TREATED. WE WILL RESPECT THE LAND AND RESPECT THAT PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION. WE ACCEPT THAT LOVE SEES NO COLOR, RACE OR GENDER AND IT IS NOT OK TO IMPOSE YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM FORCEFULLY ON ANOTHER. IF WE FAIL IN THESE TASKS, TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY AND WE SHALL BEGIN ANEW, WITH LOVE IN OUR HEARTS AND PEACE ON OUR MINDS.
This should be added to and we should take to the streets to tell the world of our findings! Add your voice and let’s come up with a definitive 2011 Constitution!
“You might say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope some day you’ll join us and the world will live as one.” – John Lennon