Photo courtesy of Portugal. The Man
“Evil Friends” by Portugal. The Man coming June 4, 2013
Great news! Portugal. The Man have a new album on the way. The record will be called “Evil Friends” and is coming out June 4, 2013. The record will be produced by Danger Mouse and the video for the title track can be seen on Portugal. The Man’s official site.
The tracklist is:
- Plastic Soldiers
- Creep In A T-Shirt
- Evil Friends
- Modern Jesus
- Hip Hop Kids
- Atomic Man
- Sea of Air
- Holy Roller (Hallelujah)
- Someday Believers
- Purple Yellow Red and Blue
Photo by G.
Bernard Sumner of Electronic
90′s supergroup Electronic featuring Bernard Sumner of New Order/Joy Division, Johnny Marr of The Smiths and Neil Tennant of Pet Shop Boys is re-releasing their debut self titled album on March 11, 2013 in an expanded and remastered edition, featuring some previously unreleased tracks.
The tracklist is:
1. Idiot Country (2012 – Remaster)
2. Reality (2012 – Remaster)
3. Tighten Up (2012 – Remaster)
4. The Patience Of A Saint (2012 – Remaster)
5. Getting Away With It (2012 – Remaster)
6. Gangster (2012 – Remaster)
7. Soviet (2012 – Remaster)
8. Get The Message (2012 – Remaster)
9. Try All You Want (2012 – Remaster)
10. Some Distant Memory (2012 – Remaster)
11. Feel Every Beat (2012 – Remaster)
1. Disappointed (Stephen Hague 7” Inch Version) (2012 remaster)
2. Second To None (Edit) Previously unreleased
3. Lean To The Inside (Edit) Previously unreleased
4. Twisted Tenderness (Guitar / Vocal Mix) Previously unreleased
5. Idiot Country Two (12” Version)
6. Free Will (Edit) Previously unreleased
7. Until The End Of Time (Edit) Previously unreleased
8. Feel Every Beat (Edit) Previously unreleased
9. Getting Away With It (Instrumental) (2012 remaster)
10. Turning Point (Edit) (2012 remaster)
11. Visit Me (Edit) Previously unreleased
12. Twisted Tenderness (Instrumental) Previously unreleased
Pre-order the set here.
Photo collage by G.
To celebrate David Bowie’s 66th birthday, the rock god has given the world a present! He’s announced a new single and new album, his first in 10 years.
The album is entitled “The Next Day” and is set for release in March 2013.
The tracklist (via every website on the planet) is:
‘The Next Day’
‘The Stars (Are Out Tonight)’
‘Love Is Lost’
‘Where Are We Now?’
‘If You Can See Me’
‘I’d Rather Be High’
‘Boss Of Me’
‘Dancing Out In Space’
‘How Does The Grass Grow’
‘(You Will) Set The World On Fire’
‘You Feel So Lonely You Could Die’
Deluxe Version bonus tracks
‘I’ll Take You There’
Welcome back David and I hope all the people that have negatively posted about his health are enjoying their shitburger today!
Photos by G.
Michael Jackson – Bad 25. Out Today
Michael Jackson fans are going to love “Bad 25.” The 3rd classic Michael Jackson solo album celebrates its 25th anniversary by getting the deluxe reissue treatment. In addition to the classic album which features the megahits “Bad,” “Man in the Mirror,” “The Way You Make Me Feel,” “Dirty Diana,” “Smooth Criminal,” “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You,” and “Another Part of Me,” the treasure is bonus disc featuring 6 previously unreleased Bad-era demos (including the very funky “Al Capone,” which is an early version of “Smooth Criminal,” and “Don’t Be Messin’ Around” a track that could have stood right up there with any “Bad” album track), 2 previously released demos (the ballad “Fly Away,” and “Streetwalker”), the Spanish and French versions of “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You,” plus 3 ghastly modern remixes of “Bad” ruined by Afrojack, Pitbull and Nero. Missing is the 12″ version of the title track, which I would have much preferred (and the disc has 20 minutes of space for additional tracks), but I was not consulted, so there you have it.
Also featured is a full length concert live from Wembley Arena in England from 1988. The previously unreleased show is featured in both DVD and audio CD and is said to have been mastered from Michael’s personal VHS copy of the show.
“Bad 25″ by Michael Jackson is out now! Get it!
Photo by G.
Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin
A few days ago, Led Zeppelin started posting a count down which led to internet speculation about what it could all mean. The bad news is, the band is not getting back together. The good news is, a DVD is being released of the last time the band got together (sans John Bonham, since he is dead). The show took place in 2007 at London’s O2 Arena as a tribute to Ahmet Ertegan, who signed Led Zeppelin.
The set will be released on November 19, 2012 (and will also show in cinemas on October 17, 2012) and will feature the following songs:
‘Good Times Bad Times’
‘In My Time Of Dying’
‘For Your Life’
‘Trampled Under Foot’
‘Nobody’s Fault But Mine’
‘Since I’ve Been Loving You’
‘Dazed And Confused’
‘Stairway To Heaven’
‘The Song Remains The Same’
‘Misty Mountain Hop’
‘Whole Lotta Love’
‘Rock And Roll’