We The People…

Posted by The G on October 20, 2011 under Street Art | Comments are off for this article

Photo by G.

We The People

We The People

We the people have had it with the 1% ruling over the other 99% and we’re going to turn the tables on your motherfuckers!

I’d like to point out that a month before #occupywallstreet, I offered up a collaborative project – rewrite the constitution.  Did you help contribute to it?

I know what I am talking about because I do the research and practice what I read.  It helps to separate the bullshit from the non-BS.  Do you do the same?  If you don’t, tomorrow is a new day.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...